The Q2022 Conference is a platform dedicated to discussions on a wide range of topics about the management of quality in official statistics and issues pertinent to it. This provides the opportunity for all to participate and be part of the dialogue shaping the quality of official statistics in view of the current challenging environment.
We therefore encourage you to examine the list of topics and submit an abstract for participation at the conference by 15 December 2021.
The Programme Committee of the Q2022 will select papers based on the abstracts.
Writing and submitting your abstract
- Use single-spacing, font type ‘Times New Roman’ and font size 11.
- The title should be centered and in bold letters, font type ‘Times New Roman’ and font size 16. It should be informative but not too long (preferably no more than two lines).
- The title should be followed by the name(s) of the author(s), institution, city and country of residence, and e-mail address for each author.
- Indicate the key topic (1 out of 4) for which the abstract is submitted.
- Abstract length (the main text) should not exceed 3000 characters (spaces included).
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Use short and simple sentences.
- Explain all used abbreviations.
- End abstract with 1 to 5 keywords.
Use this template in Microsoft Word format file to prepare your Abstract for the Conference.
Confirmation of receipt and notification of decision
In case of successful submission, confirmation of receipt will appear on the screen immediately, as well as extra email will be sent out.
Notification of decision will be communicated by 28 February 2022. The approved abstracts will be available on the official Q2022 website.
Please note that only the accepted abstracts of fully registered and paid presenters can be included in the final Conference Programme.
We recommend that when submitting your abstract you check your spam folder periodically for legitimate emails (replies from Q2022 Team Lithuania) that might have been sent there by mistake.