Guidelines for papers:
- Deadline for submission of papers (full text) 6 May 2022.
- The mode of upload of papers will be communicated in person.
- Use the Template in Microsoft Word format to prepare your paper for the conference.
Paper template (in Microsoft Word format)
Paper template (in La TeX format)
Guidelines for presentations:
- Deadline for submission of presentations 27 May 2022.
- Presentations are expected in English.
- Each presentation should not exceed 10–15 minutes (5 minutes in case of Speed talk sessions).
- The size and mode of upload of presentations will be communicated in person.
- Authors are expected to present in person; in any other case please inform the Conference organizing team as soon as the reason occurs.
- Use this Template in Microsoft Power Point (.pptx) format to prepare your presentation.
Power Point template